MOTOR SHIELD (boosted boards/ Meepo NLS Belt)
The boosted board Motor Shield is a cover that clips over your stock motor guards and onto the rear truck. This may help prevent rocks, etc from slamming into your exposed motors at speeds of 20-25Mph+.
The Type-R or revised motor shield, is 2X thicker and has 2X larger venting for those concerned with overheating.
Will this overheat my motors? Over 50+ standard motor shields sold, We have yet to have any issues with over heating due to the motor shield type-r or standard motor shield.
- Place you board grip tape down on the ground or any flat surface.
- Grab shield, thumb on short end and fingers on the longer end.
- Place thumb side of the shield over stock boosted motor guards.
- Use fingers to lean the long end of the Shield onto the truck.
- Press with fingers to snap lock onto truck.
+1 Motor Shield (NylonG)
Shipping is Free but depending on Location you may have to pay import duties.
tested to fit boosted board mini's and stealths.